Dynamometer, used for weighing and measuring mechanical forces. The low weight and small size of the instrument make it well suited for clamping stays and cables. A dynamometer that can handle all climates and harsh field conditions. Competitive margin of error of max +/- 3% in full scale. The instrument is supplied with leather bag and inspection certificate.
*See product folder for complete info.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged construction.
- Designed for line work.
- Accepts harsh field conditions (cold&heat)
- Graduated in kilonewtons (kN).
- Accuracy +/- 3% Full Scales
- Both pulling eyes rotate 360 degrees.
- Optional maximum reading indicator pointer kit available for easy installation.
- Optional easily installed screw-on face with twin steel protective bars also available.
- Each tool is serial numbered and supplied in a heavy duty fabric case with calibration certificate.